Monday, January 14, 2013
Micah recently told me that January 14th, was now to be called Micah Eve. The night before his birth.
Tomorrow we will be celebrating his birthday with gifts and hamburgers, his very favourite meal.
On Saturday, we had a skating party at our house and invited seven of his bestest friends. I have forgotten how LOUD boys are!
They made their own pizzas, ate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake with ice cream, drank lots of blue pop, burped over and over... and over again.
A few things about Micah:
- He is in love with Basketball and plays on a league in our community. He is often dribbling a basketball around the house, bouncing it off the walls, driving me crazy.
- He is very tall for his age. He is the same height now, that Josiah was when Joe was 10 1/2. If I have predicted right, he will grow to be about 6 ft. 4 in. -- Let me say here that my prediction for Abby was right on at 5 ft. 10 in.
- He hates to read anything. I am trying to encourage all my boys to read... none of them want to.
- He is a blue stripe in Tae Kwon Do. He is at a stand still right now, too young to proceed to the next level.
- He has an amazing group of friends this year at his new school.
- He loves school, but mostly the social part. His favourite subjects being Physical Education and Recess.
- He is still very affectionate and will curl up with me on the couch for cuddles. I love it!
Happy 9th birthday to my sweet son!