Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

DSC_0019_2

What is love?

Silas: "A hug."
Zoe: "Something you want to eat."

PicMonkey Collage

My family is special because:

Silas: "We are happy."
Zoe: "Because I love them."

DSC_0021_2

I am happy when my family...

Silas: "Shares."
Lilah: "Helps me."
Zoe: "Gives me supper."

DSC_0004

How can I show someone I love them?

Silas: "Dance and sing for them."
Lilah: "Hugs and kisses."
Zoe: "Draw them a picture."

DSC_0027_2

My favourite love story is...

Silas: "Jesus' story." (This one melted my heart! Less than a year ago, this little boy was bowing to idols.)
Lilah: "Sleeping Beauty."
Zoe: "The Little Mermaid."

DSC_0048

Three things I love are...

Silas: "Spiderman, the Power Rangers and fish."
Lilah: "Chinese New Year, giving things to people."
Zoe: "Mommy, Daddy and my WHOLE family!"

DSC_0037

Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun. Wandering free...Wish I could...Part of that world. -Ariel

DSC_0008_2

You may notice that Lilah didn't answer all the questions. The minute she is put on the spot, her anxiety rises and she tries to answer what she thinks you want to hear, not what is the truth (this causes a lot of lying on her part). Her hands were fidgeting, she swayed as she talked and she took forever to come up with the answers she did and needed much prompting.

You may also notice that Zoe's answers revolve around food a lot, she is still very concerned with where and when the food will come and that at some point I may not give her enough. And mermaids, because she wants to be one. But she loves her family and her life.

Silas answered every question quickly and efficiently.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

happy valentines Day!!! love the photos :)

the meaklims said...

Cute photos... and Silas comment melted me too! So true.