Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Art Party

DSC_0015

zoelilah
*The invitations are from Print the Party.

On Friday, we had the little girls 6th birthday party at our house.   They invited a few of their favourite people and they painted their own masterpieces and some little ceramic animals.

DSC_0038

DSC_0021_2

They had their pretty little cherry chip cake, with the traditional Chinese birthday candle.

DSC_0045

DSC_0048

DSC_0051

DSC_0055
*I wish all three girls came out clear in this photo, their little friends face is priceless!

DSC_0001-2

DSC_0012

6 comments:

Patrick and Christina said...

Happy Birthday Lilah and Zoe!

Oh my Paige, you really have a knack for parties! This one is so colorful! What a great idea for the girls!

Monica said...

Happy birthday to Lilah and Zoe! I bet they loved their party!

That cake is so pretty. Did you make this one? (I assume so!) And the decorations are fantastic - so colorful. Cool rice krispie "paint brushes" too!!!

Marie said...

What an awesome idea for a party! Love all the colors.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Zoe and Lilah. What a fun party :)

the meaklims said...

Happy Birthday girlies! They look SO happy! So much fun. I totally saw those paint brushes on Pinterest recently! And I love the chevron banners on the cake.

I am hosting a cupcake (decorating)party for Lilah this Saturday! Ahhh, wish me luck! Her birthday isn't until 29th, but Phebe's surgery is on 30th and Colin's parents arrive for 2 weeks next Monday, so it's the only time I can squeeze it in. I don't think she's at all put out about her birthday being early!! ;)

J.

The Hull Munchkins said...

You give the most creative and adorable birthday parties!!! So cute. The girls look like they had a blast.

Happy Birthday girls!