Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dance Recital

DSC_0022

I love having little girls. This time is so precious. I love watching them dance. I love dressing them up, as much as they love to be dressed up.

DSC_0001

I only took photos of them in their ballet costumes. By the time we got home last night, it was 9 pm and time for bed!

DSC_0002

These photos of Lilah are her in her "new" bedroom. That will be another post!

DSC_0006

But these girls are so, so pretty. As you will see in the ballet video below... Lilah stole the hearts of the audience. She has overcome any fear she used to have when trying new things and now will give 110%.

DSC_0011

Zoe LOVES to dance. She dances in our house all the time. She is constantly asking for music to be put on... preferably Disney Princess music.

DSC_0014

The girls were given single roses during the finale, while some speeches were being made. I wish I had a photo of Zoe at the end with her rose. She broke it in two places and was standing there with it hanging upside down.

The quality of these videos isn't great... but enjoy!

Clip #3 from Paige Riegel on Vimeo.


Clip #4 from Paige Riegel on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Patrick and Christina said...

Yeah! LOVE the video's of their show!

Lilah was right in there and sure knew her routines well! How awesome to see her blossom like this before your eyes! :) Zoe did a great job too!




Dixie-Lee said...

awesome to watch them. Thanks for posting :) They did a great job.

the meaklims said...

Wow, that was an energetic recital! And you're right, Lilah was right into it, she absolutely did give 110%! Your girls are both gorgeous, Paige, beautiful photos.

Marie said...

Beautiful, beautiful girls! Love how Lilah has overcome her shyness and gives it her all! Makes me impatient to get my cd so I can see Malia's performance again as we were not allowed to take videos.

The Drinkwaters said...

I love it! Sylvie and Mary enjoyed watching the videos and are dancing around the house now.